123 Learning publishes and supplies books and resources to support maths learning. All of our orders are normally despatched within 24 hours.
Schools, colleges and other educational institutions
Schools can order online via our website and:-
- pay by credit or debit card or,
- select the option for us to invoice your school.
We, of course, also accept Official School Orders. You can also order by email, telephone or post your order to us. We will then email you an invoice. The invoice can be paid online by credit or debit card, by BACS payment, or by cheque.
If you're unable to order via our website, please print and return this order form »
123 Learning, 13 Faraday Building, Nottingham Science Park, Nottingham, NG7 2QP
Please make all cheques payable to “123 Learning”
We're happy to send inspection copies of our books to schools to see if they are right for you. If you return your order, in the original condition within 28 days, you'll not be charged or will receive a full refund. We do not pay return postage.
Private individuals are able to shop online via our website and pay by credit or debit card. Alternatively, you can complete the order form above and send payment in advance.
International buyers can use our online shop, or please contact us by email if you require more information. Please also see our overseas distributors listed below.
We don't send to the Republic of Ireland, please contact one of our listed distributors.
ABC School Supplies
Letterkenny Business Park
Tel: 00353 74 91 26958
High Street Books
Grange Industrial Estate
Tel: 00353 21 43 19113
Thinking Toys Ltd
Tel: 00353 61 37 4402
Procon Limited t/a Edushop
161E Marua Road
Tel: +64 9 579 7997
225 Arlington Street
Framingham MA 01702
Tel:(508) 872 9494
Shipping to the EU - Your VAT and Import charges
Please be aware of the various shipping terms before completing your order for delivery outside the UK.
- All orders shipped outside the UK are sent DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid).
- International postage is a flat fee as shown at checkout for your order.
- Your items will be processed by the customs of the delivery country where they will charge the VAT rate of that particular country and maybe an import fee
- The customer is fully responsible for any and all customs fees and VAT charges and will need to pay the customs department before they release your order for delivery.
- Please note that we have no control over the speed of local customs processing and it can vary significantly from country to country so please be patient when chasing your order.
How much are the fees going to be for my order?
Unfortunately we can't tell you. As a general guide, typically you may be expected to pay the VAT rate of your country along with an import fee if your order is over a certain value.
Valuation and Documentation
All our shipments will be clearly labelled as items sold for retail and the value on the relevant customs documentaion will be accurately declared. We will not label an item as a gift or under-declare the retail value on any shipment.
Rejected orders returned to us
When you place your order you are accepting the above terms for shipping outside the UK. If you decide to reject an order that has been shipped under the terms above because the import fees are not acceptable, we will refund your order when the items are returned minus any shipping or return fee as we do not get this back.
123 Learning is the trading name of Power of 2 Publishing Ltd.